PRACTICE POLICY UPDATE REGARDING COVID-19
Coronavirus (Covid-19) Update
Updated March 26th, 2020
After serious consideration and in line with the recommendations of our State and Centers for Disease Control (CDC), we decided to close the practice until at least April 7th. We will need to reassess closer to this date to determine whether or not we can open at that time or if we must remain closed a while longer.
Your health and well-being is our primary concern and we want to do our part to make sure that you are protected.
Effective immediately the following will occur:
- All procedures and in-person consultations will be suspended until at least April 7th.
- The office will be staffed, and we will see our urgent post-surgical follow-ups.
- We are instituting Virtual Consultations for all potential patients.
- Surgeries will be rescheduled.
We are constantly updating our services and staffing according to the local and national recommendations and will always place your health and well-being as our top priority.
We continue to exercise all the latest recommendations that are handed down by the Ministry of Health and Public Health. These include:
- Staff have been fully informed and trained to understand the disease process and its modes of transmission.
- All staff, vendors and ancillary personnel are being asked to refrain from coming to FACE if they have any signs or symptoms of a cold or an upper respiratory tract infection.
- Every patient is also being asked to refrain from coming to the office if they have any symptoms.
- We are asking our patients about any pertinent travel history.
- Hand-washing continues to be the most important mode of prevention. Although it is a part of what we constantly do, now we are doing so with heightened vigilance and attention.
- Social distancing and social isolation are also critically important. Please stay home if you can!
Although Covid-19 is a serious issue, we strongly believe that it will pass and hopefully make our infrastructure and our ability to deal with pandemics in this Country even better than it currently is. We are monitoring this situation on a real-time basis and will not rest until we know that we have done everything possible to avoid unnecessary exposure.
Please do not hesitate to contact us. We are always here to answer your questions.
Looking forward to moving past this and being able to continue to help our patients look and feel their best!
We are still continuing to conduct virtual consults. Contact us today and schedule a virtual consultation!